Port Blair (2N)→Havelock Island (3N)→Neil Island (1N)→Port Blair (2N)
Arrival at Port Blair in the afternoon and transfer to respective Hotel. After lunch visit the National Memorial – Cellular Jail, Designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. In the evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. The Light and Sound Show provides you with a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Stay Overnight at Port Blair.
Today after breakfast you will be transferred to Jetty. Head to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) on board Cruise connecting the two islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) is a serene tropical island encompassing about 86 square kilometers. Its clear waters are rated among the best in the world for snorkeling and scuba diving. Close to 1000 different species of marine life inhabit the waters of the Andaman Islands. Scuba divers can see nudibranchs, sea slugs and snails, varieties of ghost pipe fish, jaw fish and a number of different crustaceans of all shapes and sizes. With its serene beaches, 40 meters visibility underwater, colorful coral reefs and ‘far from the maddening crowd’ appeal, Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) has emerged as a dream destination among discerning travelers. Arrive at Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive for Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island). Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. The glorious white sand beach shot to global fame when Time magazine (in 2004) rated it as the finest in Asia. With lush tropical forest rising on a hill to one side, the draw of this white sand beach has steadily grown in the legion of avid beach buffs. A wide beach that runs over a few kilometers, Radhanagar is simply stunning. It lends itself to a variety of activities. Transfer to the Hotel in Havelock. Stay Overnight at Havelock.
After breakfast at the Hotel, we will proceed to Elephant beach (One session of Snorkeling will be included in the Package with Snorkeling Gears) in a sharing fibre speed boat. Just 30 Minutes by Boat, This beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Later drop back to Hotel. Overnight Stay in Havelock.
After an early breakfast we check out from our Hotel in Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) and proceed towards the Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island) Jetty to take the Ferry to Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island). After check-in at hotel, proceed for sightseeing of this lush green Island is known for its plantations and tropical forests. Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island) dwells with lust green surroundings of paddy fields, banana plantations and tropical trees. It occupies an area of 18.9 square kilometres (7.3 Square Miles). The island is located 40 kilometres (25 miles) east of Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Pristine sandy beaches at Sitapur, Bharatpur and Laxmanpur are some of the best beaches to explore. It is quite a heaven for Bag packer traveller. The breath taking view of sea and the lusting greeneries in the island is really rejuvenating and enjoyable for enthusiastic travellers. Return to hotel. Stay Overnight at Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island).
Morning at leisure. Later in the afternoon or as per Ferry timing, we will transfer you to Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island) Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair. Arrive at Port Blair Jetty, you will be met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to your pre booked Hotel. After Check In, relax at the Hotel. Spend the Rest of the day at Leisure. Stay Overnight at Port Blair.
After Breakfast proceed to Wandoor Beach, 30kms ride from Port Blair city through the Tsunami affected area, once used to be paddy land now fully covered with water resembles like a lake, one can have a glimpse of migrated wet land birds, now become an attraction for birds watchers.
Drop at Airport. Return home with memories of a wonderful holiday.
- • Return economy class airfare.
- • Airport transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary by ac vehicle like scorpio / xylo / ertiga / tavera / datsun go or similar at port blair & ac vehicle like sumo / similar at Havelock & neil island and not at disposal (01 vehicle).
- • 02 nights stay in Port Blair with breakfast (base category room).
- • 02 nights stay in Havelock with breakfast (base category room).
- • 01 night stay in Neil with breakfast (base category room).
- • All kind of transport and luxury taxes.
- • Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- • All other specified expenses and activities.
- • To and from ferry tickets to Havelock & neil by ac makruzz / green ocean / coastal cruise / similar (base category seats).
- • Entry permits / entry tickets / boat tickets / ferry tickets wherever required.
- • Parking charges.
- • Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- • Any kind of drinks such as alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard drinks.
- • Lunch, dinner and starters etc.
- • Monasteries/monuments entrance fees, camera fee etc.
- • Guide, escort charges etc.
- • Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Package Inclusions”.
- • Adventure activity like Rafting, Camel Safari, Mountain Biking, Motor Biking etc.
- • Extra nights in hotel due to ill health, flight cancellation or any other reason.
- • The service of vehicle is not included on leisure days if any & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary. Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons e.g. Due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities to be payable extra.