China Departure holiday package
China Departure holiday package
On Arrival in Shanghai Airport. Meet our representative and our vehicle will pick up luggage and drop at Terminal of Magnetic Train (Longyang Station), Clients and guide will take Magnetic train without luggage, when they arrive, our vehicle with luggage will pick up them and then transfer to Hotel. Late afternoon pick up from hotel and visit the famous Bund, the wide, tree-lined avenue along the Huangpu River (include) and the former “Wall Street” of foreign powers. Later visit Xintiandi, famous shopping,eating and entertainment district of Shanghai. After dinner, back to hotel. Shopping: Pearl shop
After Buffet breakfast at Hotel. Your morning tour of Shanghai includes a visit to Yu Yuan Garden and the Chenghuang Temple. Afternoon Visit the Jade Bhuddha Temple. Oriental TV Tower (2nd Ball) which is a photographic jewel that excites the imagination and attracts thousands of visitors year-round. Dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
After Buffet breakfast at Hotel, today you will visit Zhujiajiao – a water town and take boat along villages, after tour, back to city and free shopping at AP Plaza. Then enjoy dinner and back to hotel.
After Buffet Breakfast clear all your bills and Check out from Hotel and take all your light to Beijing. On Arrival in Beijing the capital of the People’s Republic of China, which is over 3,000 years old you are welcomed at the airport and escorted to check in Hotel. In evening pick up from Hotel for Golden Mask Show and after completion of tour we will proceed for Dinner at Local Indian restaurant and back to the Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After Buffet Breakfast pick from Hotel Lobby for excursion to the Great wall, stopping enroute at the iconic Beijing 2008 Olympic Center, the Bird’s Nest & Water Cube for Photography opportunity. The highlight of your stay in this ancient capital is a visit to the Great Wall of Badaling Pass with round way cable car. It is easy to see why the Great Wall, built 2,300 years ago and extending 3,750 miles, can be seen by astronauts from space! And Jade Factory. Later, explore the Summer Palace. After dinner back to hotel.Overnight stay at Hotel.
After Buffet Breakfast Start your tour this morning with visit to the Tiananmen Square, the largest public square in the world and the Forbidden City, The 250 – acre Palace containing more than 9,000 rooms, Closed to the common people for centuries, it was only opened to the public in 1949. Also Qianmen Street. Later, Visit Temple of Heaven, after dinner, back to hotel. Shopping: Silk Shop and Baoshutang.
After the Breakfast, Day is free for leisure & shopping till transfers to the Airport to Board Your Flight Back to Home.
- • 03 Nights accommodation in Shanghai.
- • 03 Nights accommodation in Beijing.
- • Daily Buffet Breakfast (06), Lunch (04 Indian & 01 Chinese) and Dinner (06 Indian) as per itinerary.
- • Return Airport Transfers in Beijing and shanghai.
- • Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- • Sightseeing tickets as per itinerary.
- • Local English Speaking Guide.
- • All Transfers & Tours Based on Seat in Coach Basis.
- • Single Entry China Group Visa.
- • Economy Class Return Airfare on China Eastern Airlines DEL-SHA-PEK-DEL.
- • 5% GST will be applicable as per above mentioned Cost.
- • Compulsory Guide fees & tips USD 3 per person per day.
- • Travel Insurance.
- • Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines.
- • Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come into effect prior to departure.
- • Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Package Cost Includes’ box.
- • Porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and food and drinks not forming part of your group menus.