Rightly called as the Paradise on Earth Kashmir bestows its pristine beauty to its serene lakes Chinar trees magnificent valleys and friendly people. This tour package has been specifically designed to offer you a feel of being in heaven with comfortable accommodation and sightseeing of the valley. It comprises of 4 nights and 5 days journey that embarks from Srinagar following trip to Gulmarg. What are you waiting for Book this tour and get ready to enjoy the unique Shikara ride and Gondola rides!
Welcome to the Srinagar, the Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport, being your tour of Royal Kashmir Tour’.
You will be transferred to Houseboat. Proceed on a city tour visiting the Shankracharya temple situated on the highest hill of Srinagar, the famous Mughal Gardens-Chashmashahi, Nishat & Shalimar.
These gardens were Mughal Emperors concept of Paradise and today these are popular picnic spots. Also visit a handicraft shop where you can purchase local Hand Crafted items-Shawls, Jackets, Bed Covers, Paper Mache, Carpets & much more! In the evening leisurely stroll alongside the Dal Lake exploring the local markets .
Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Today you embark on a full day excursion to the picturesque ‘meadow of gold’ Sonamarg. Sonamarg is last stop of Kashmir district. From here starts the territory of ladhakh.
Situated at an altitude of 2743 mt above sea level. The fast flowing Sindh River makes it popular for trout and masher fishing in summer.
You can opt for a pony ride to one of the glaciers for some fun in snow and ice (by your own payment).
Return to the Hotel in Srinagar in the evening and enjoy comfortable overnight stay.
Early in the morning leave for Pahalgam the ‘valley of shepherds’ which is situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from river Lidder and Sheeshnag Lake.
En route visit the Awantipura ruins, an 1100 year old temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu and built by King Awantivarman.
On arrival into Pahalgam enjoy the surrounding beauty or walk to Baisaren, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam.
A small village set in pine and fir forest is pleasing and offers good view.
Night halt at Hotel in Pahalgam.
In morning having Breakfast drive to Gulmarg, the meadow of flowers. The route from Srinagar to Gulmarg is fascinating. You will be mesmerized by its beauty.
Gulmarg is famous all over the world for Skiing and Snowboarding.
During the British Raj, Gulmarg hosted the Britishers and Europeans and as such they created a European hill resort and named it Gulmarg.
In Gulmarg you would be able to find European surroundings and 18-hole Golf Course. Night halt at Hotel in Gulmarg.
After having breakfast enjoy Gondola Cable Car Ride world’s highest and the Asia’s longest cable car (at your own cost).
Enjoy photography, horse riding and shopping at this beautiful snow point. In the Afternoon return to Srinagar and do local sight seen of remaining Srinagar.
Houseboat in Srinagar in the evening and enjoy comfortable overnight stay.
After breakfast transfer to Srinagar Airport to board your flight with Everlasting Memories of Overseas Holidays.
- -Accommodation as per the itineraryDaily Breakfast & Dinner at the hotel/Houseboat
- -One Hour Shikara ride on Dal Lake once during the stay.
- -Pick up and drop from Srinagar Airport by private Non Ac CarAll sightseeing by private Non Ac Car as per itinerary onlyState tax, hotel tax, and Driver charge.All toll taxes.
- -Drivers allowance. Parking charges.
- - Any additional food other than the specified.
- - Any additional sightseeing other than the fixed program.
- -Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc
- - Any kind of insurance.
- - Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- - Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).